Sunday, November 28, 2010

Initial Impressions

My initial impressions towards the small portion of Blood Wedding which was given to us include grey and black, dull colors. The tone of obligation and disconnection comes through the text. I see square shapes trying to fit into other square shapes which won't fit. The shapes look similar, but are slightly different causing drastic disconnection. The shapes are trying to be like the other, trying to satisfy one another, but they are unable to do so. It takes place in the year 1924. Right now I am wondering how these people know each other and I want to know how they greeted each other before this conversation so that I could have more background information. Words I would use to describe this scene are fake and vague.

No comments:

Post a Comment